Starward Rogue Free Download for PC Full Version
Starward Rogue is an Action, Adventure, Indie, and RPG.
If you like Nuclear Throne and/or Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, this is an excellent game for you. If you don’t, this is a great introduction to the rogue-lite genre.
Much like the aforementioned 2 games, this is a top-down rogue-lite with secrets and rooms of enemies. So what makes this one different?
– More interesting rooms. The rooms in Isaac and Throne are mostly afterthoughts — simple arenas in which to fight enemies. Here, you generally get far more interesting patterns.
– More bullet hell. The other games take inspiration from the SHMUP genre, but they’re too afraid to go all the way, preferring enemies that charge at you and simple bullets. Starward Rogue goes full SHMUP, with really cool bullet patterns that make dodging a real challenge. Think the Hush from Rebirth, but without the crazy HP.
– Cool sci-fi feel. This genre was really missing a true sci-fi setting, and this is it.
– Excellent *hi-res* art. Isn’t it about time we got good art in rogue-lites? Why do they all want to use low-res art? The art here is beautiful and detailed. Each bullet glows with energy, and the explosions are satisfying.
– Explosions. Awesome explosions everywhere!
– Crazy good music. Seriously, just listen to the trailer.
– Easy to mod. Remember how Rebirth needed forever to give us modding tools? Well Starward Rogue has them out *now*. Make good enough rooms/enemies, and Arcen will even put them in the official game. How cool is that?
Starward Rogue Review
What I would like to see:
– A daily run. This has become standard among rogue-lites.
– Some co-op action, even if it’s local only.
– Networking co-op would be even better.
All in all, I highly recommend this game.
At first I thought ‘Oh great another top-down shooter’ and went into the game half hearted. Once the action started, I was immediately faced with fierce opposition & devastion. My attitude changed instantly. I enjoy getting wasted to oblivion repeatedly but I had to tone down the game’s difficulty to ‘normal’ to get a chance to reach the second floor…lol. This game is unforgiving.
For each level there are five floors with five boss encounters. Each enemy has a unique trait so your strategy of approach matters. Your arsenal is always random but you are given the option to select from three items in some rooms & purchasable items in others. You can even buy xp if you like! If you die, you restart from the very beginning. Also, every floor is randomly generated with every restart so no two gameplays are ever the same.
This game is well optimized for use with an XBox controller & it works perfectly by using the left analogue to move & the right analogue to shoot. Alternate move/fire settings are also available & all buttons can be reconfigured easily.
Unfortunately this game does not offer local co-op which I really wanted it to have. I think all top down shooters should be enjoyed with other players.
Overall, I find this game very fun to play. Things can get very frantic & unforgiving on harder difficulty settings which I think is great for diehard players. I fully recommend Starward Roque.
>> Roguelite catacombs that evolve and expand with each of your successes.
>> Hundreds of items, enemies and rooms, and dozens of epic boss fights.
>> Fully playable with keyboard+mouse or gamepad.
>> 5 difficulty levels range from “Relatively Easy” to “Nigh Impossible.”
>> Play as a “head in a mech” harvested from the neck of everyone’s favorite Hydral.
>> Find secrets of The Megalith, a giant structure lodged in a star, as you lose many heads.
>> Figure out what happened to Rodney, an AI redshirt of uncertain motives.
>> Over-the-top mod support. Detailed wiki: create enemies, items, weapons, and rooms.
>> Secrets! Among them “incredibilities” that massively change the way the game plays.
>> Varied mech suits: dipole magnetism, time control, and more.
>> Upgrade during each “run” via EXP/Perks, shops, and items found while exploring.
Game Title ====> Starward Rogue
Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie, RPG
Developer: Arcen Games, LLC
Publisher: Arcen Games, LLC
Release Date: 22 Jan, 2016
Platform: Microsoft Windows
Starward Rogue characters have been developed. Starward Rogue gameplay is very easy to understand and to play frequently. Gameplay, trainer, cheats, and review can also be search out for more details. We have just provide system requirements, cheats and Starward Rogue free download link for our visitors. Highly compressed the game is. Download 2015 PC Games for free and play with new features. Starward Rogue is a new pc game 2016. You may also like:-
5. Anno 2205 Free Download PC Game
Starward Rogue System Requirements are described in the content below. With these specifications, the game will run smoothly and graphics would be crystal clear. A machine (CPU) better than these specifications is most beneficiary.
- Processor : Core 2 Duo, INTEL CPU: Pentium IV, 1.4 GHz, AMD CPU: Guron 2.0 GHz
- Operating System : Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- VGA (Graphic Card) : 1 GB (Nvidia GPU: GeForce FX 5200, AMD GPU: Radeon Xpress 1200 Series)
- RAM : 2 GB or Higher
- DX : DirectX 9.0c
- Sound Card Compatibility : DirectX 9.0c
- Disc Drive : DVD-ROM at 8x Speed
- Network: Broadband Internet Connection or other available connection
Starward Rogue Cheats
Starward Rogue PC game has cheats. In order to read Starward Rogue cheats, just visit cheatbook database and download this cheatbook 2015. Also download Cheatbook 2014. This Cheatbook database contains cheats for other most popular video games for PC, Play stations, and other platforms.
Install Starward Rogue pc game in this simple manner:
- Download : The game in installer form
- Install : The .exe file
- Accept : The terms and conditions for smooth installation. Wait till complete installation
- Play : The game and have a FUN!
- Support : the web, which game you truly enjoy!
Starward Rogue Free Download PC Game Full Version
Starward Rogue Free Download links have been collected from different sources. If there is any problem in Starward Rogue Free Download, please contact us. We need your feedback about Starward Rogue Free Download.