Users Rating :
Users Voted: 1309
Star Nomad 2 Free Download for PC Full Version
Star Nomad 2 free download is a space trader & combat sim mixed with squad-RPG, large scale conquest, choice driven gameplay with fluid & punchy tactical real-time combat.
Set in a dynamic open-world sandbox with an evolving conflict between three major splinter groups of humanity, players can freely be merchants, bounty hunters, pirates, miners, smugglers or wanderers.
Your actions or in-actions, big or small carry consequences that are noticed by the inhabitants and factions. Empires will rise and fall, take a side, or sow the seeds of anarchy.
Be immersed in a universe that’s alive with random events offering pilots an opportunity for exploitation. Be involved in dynamic economies with logistical supply & demand at the mercy of a capitalistic merchant or a menacing pirate.
Be the catalyst to decide the fate of humanity.
Star Nomad 2 Review
This game is quite fun. I don’t have nearly enough play time, but I’m seriously liking what I have played. I’m an experienced spacer with these kinds of games. I started with Freelancer, and moved on to titles like Elite, FFE, Privateer, Oolite, Asci Sector, Escape Velocity Nova, Transcendence, Rebel Galaxy, Starpoint Gemini 2, Elite Dangerous, Hardwar, Star Sector, X3 Albion Prelude, etc. etc.
What I mean to say, is that sandbox space trading games are my kryptonite.
So what sets this game apart? Its lacking a in your face kind of story, it seems fairly simplistic, and the graphics look like a flash game. What sets it apart is playability, and how it organically opens up around you. When you first launch from the planet you might notice the UI, which is clean and easy to use. (Slightly less so if like me, you are colorblind…) Next you will notice the super easy controls. WASD, and your mouse do 99% of things, with J for jumping. Each sector is about the size of an EV Nova sector, but once you hit the borders, you hit a ‘wall’ useful for finding things. The map is excellent, and as you join the merchants guild, it will give you alot more information for trading.
Combat seems difficult due to the bounty system and the way combat itself works. To be a bounty hunter you need to ‘kill-steal’ or get the last hit on a ship for the bounty reward. Capturing lifepods isn’t nearly as lucrative. This makes for a rather tense game of knowing when to shoot, or when to manually use weapons to get the bonus. Enemy AI is fairly good, and fleet battles are downright terrifying to fly through. Again, the flight controls are quite intuitive, and you feel like an ace pilot after a few minutes of flying. Lots of weapons and skills to upgrade to create your ideal ship. Ships come in an abundance of types, from corvettes to cruisers and so on. You can also recruit a squad of wingmen and order them around.
Trading depends on a dynamic economy with events. You need to move around a bit, taking advantage of the same events that draw pirates and competing traders alike. Once you join the merchants guilds, you can see real time prices on goods throughout the galaxy. It makes for a fun trading aspect, with you finding lucrative routes, and abandoning them for an event only to fight pirates the whole way. I never got bored, it evokes memories of Ev Nova and Space Rangers 2.
Missions are kind of rare, with them being offered by NPC’s in the galaxy, No BBS board or anything like that. The end-game seems to consist of you helping one of the factions rule the galaxy, but I’m not anywhere near there yet.
Overall the game combines playability with hidden depth, and pulls it off wonderfully. If you can look past the graphics and need a nice, relaxing, after work game with some complexity and a living galaxy, I highly reccomend this title. Where Void Expanse fails, this game succeeds with flying colors, it helps that the Dev is already planning the next update, and adding several features as players suggest them.
Fantastic game. Like Endless Sky? Get this. Wish you had a real-time SR2 minus the story bits? Get this. Wanna fly a spaceship and do all the fun things gameplay wise that Elite Dangerous is ignoring? GET THIS.
* Squad RPG progression via skills & perks, upgrades & modules.
* Deep trade system with dynamic supply & demand, affected by events, piracy & conflict.
* Fluid real-time combat with tactical pause & a wide variety of weapons.
* Resource gathering to upgrade to higher tier modules and looting of combat kills.
* Factions will conquer & defend systems with fleet movements. Your actions, big or small, have a major effect on the tide of conquest!
* Random events offer opportunities and also ensure no two game plays out the same.
* Random encounters offer interesting side-quests or tough choices with major consequences.
* Clever enemies that fly their vessels to abuse their strengths. Fast & agile ships will flank and out-speed your big guns, large ships will broadside tank with their strong directional shields.
* Take part in epic fleet battles with Capital Ships duking it out among support ships and hordes of combat drones!
* Tweak-able Squad AI, never be caught flying with stupid, ever.
* Challenging, but fair Rogue-like-esque gameplay.
Game Title ====> Star Nomad 2
Genre: Indie, RPG, Simulation, Strategy
Developer: Huy Phan
Publisher: Huy Phan
Release Date: 14 Dec, 2015
Star Nomad 2 characters have been developed. Star Nomad 2 gameplay is very easy to understand and to play frequently. Gameplay, trainer, cheats, and review can also be search out for more details. We have just provide system requirements, cheats and Star Nomad 2 free download link for our visitors. Highly compressed the game is. Download 2015 PC Games for free and play with new features. Star Nomad 2 is a new pc game 2015. You may also like:-
5. Anno 2205 Free Download PC Game
Star Nomad 2 System Requirements are described in the content below. With these specifications, the game will run smoothly and graphics would be crystal clear. A machine (CPU) better than these specifications is most beneficiary.
- Processor : Core 2 Duo, INTEL CPU: Pentium IV, 1.4 GHz, AMD CPU: Guron 2.0 GHz
- Operating System : Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- VGA (Graphic Card) : 1 GB (Nvidia GPU: GeForce FX 5200, AMD GPU: Radeon Xpress 1200 Series)
- RAM : 2 GB or Higher
- DX : DirectX 9.0c
- Sound Card Compatibility : DirectX 9.0c
- Disc Drive : DVD-ROM at 8x Speed
- Network: Broadband Internet Connection or other available connection
- Free HDD Space : 1 GB or Higher
Star Nomad 2 Cheats
Star Nomad 2 PC game has cheats. In order to read Star Nomad 2 cheats, just visit cheatbook database and download this cheatbook 2015. Also download Cheatbook 2014. This Cheatbook database contains cheats for other most popular video games for PC, Play stations, and other platforms.
Install Star Nomad 2 pc game in this simple manner:
- Download : The game in installer form
- Install : The .exe file
- Accept : The terms and conditions for smooth installation. Wait till complete installation
- Play : The game and have a FUN!
- Support : the web, which game you truly enjoy!
Star Nomad 2 Free Download PC Game Full Version
Star Nomad 2 Free Download links have been collected from different sources. If there is any problem in Star Nomad 2 Free Download, please contact us. We need your feedback about Star Nomad 2 Free Download.