Users Rating :
Users Voted: 1309
Space Pirates and Zombies 2 Free Download for PC Full Version
Space Pirates and Zombies 2 Free Download PC Game from fast server. Also free download top PC games Full version with no survey, easily, and in a single click.
Space Pirates and Zombies 2 is an action, indie, strategy, and role-playing game.
In SPAZ 2 you must survive in an evolving post apocalyptic Galaxy. The zombie threat is defeated, infrastructure has collapsed, fuel is scarce, and scavenging means survival.
Initially the Galaxy contains hundreds of fleets, each trying to survive. AI captains do everything the player can. The player is not special and is not the center of the Galaxy.
As resource scarcity becomes critical, ships come into conflict just to survive. Factions may form for protection or split due to starvation. Old friends must become fodder.
Stronger factions establish and defend territories, set up resource hubs, and establish star bases. Weaker factions may resort to banditry. Each captain is unique, persistent, and shapes the Galaxy.
When factions meet, combat is usually the result. While the strategic side of SPAZ 2 is about exploration, territorial control, and faction building, the action side of SPAZ 2 is about ship construction, tactics, and salvage.
Combat creates damaged ships and dead crew, but it also provides new salvaged parts. All the parts in SPAZ 2 are modular and randomly generated. If you see something you like, break it off an enemy, grab it with your tractor beam, and connect it to your ship. Ship construction can be done live during battles, though sometimes beating an enemy to death with their broken wing is also fun.
Back on the star map, battles will attract other captains looking for salvage. Take your new parts and run. Upgrade, repair, and prepare to fight another day, for darker threats are about to emerge.
1. Two hundred persistent Captains that are able to do everything the player can, including forming dynamic factions, building structures, controlling territory, and going to War.
2. A true living galaxy that is not player centric. It will develop differently each game through the interactions of the agents.
3. Time based galactic story events that happen whether the player is ready or not. These events add new threats and tools to deal with them. The Galaxy will need to find a new natural equilibrium each time a new disaster is unleashed.
4. Randomly generated modular parts. Build the mothership that suits your play style, on the fly, in seconds. Every part has its own unique stats that contribute to the mothership. Every part has its own hull integrity and damage states. Every part is a real, working, ship component.
5. Strategic ship building. The mass, location and shape of parts all matter. If a part blocks a turret, it will not fire. If a ship is too long, it will turn slowly. Too many engines will mean too little power for weapons. Every design choice counts.
6. A fully physics based 3d environment where everything is destructible, takes damage from impacts, can be grabbed and even thrown at enemies with the tractor beam.
7. Natural movement and controls. Movement is on a 2d plane and screen relative, much like an FPS. The combat feels like huge pirate ships battling on an ocean. Focus on tactical positioning and manage system power to unleash hell at the right moment.
8. Epic ship to ship battles. Tear the enemy apart piece by piece over minutes, instead of seconds.
9. Multiplayer arena modes using persistent profile based part inventories.
10. Local split screen coop.
I felt the need to expand the review, since there was a lot of complaining going on all over the place, from people that have barely played through a tutorial but presenting themselves as able to properly judge the game. There is also a lot of complaining that it’s not SPAZ 1.5.
If you’ve played SPAZ 1, this part is for you, otherwise you can skip it entirely:
1. All resource collecting is done on strategic map now without pointless grind and waste of time. There is also no limit on resources you can carry, which is great news.
Having to watch how ships mine for ten minutes straight was a chore of SPAZ 1 and I never liked it even 1 bit.
All that resource micromanagement never added to the game, since after you lost a battle or it was hard, game STOPS and you spend next half an hour collecting resource.
2. Skill trees are gone and replaced with three random skills per level.
Some will say, that skill trees in SPAZ1 were great, when they were not actually.
You had to upgrade a skill to be able to use better tech and once you knew a cookie cutter build you could easily blast through the game, or got gimped for a looong time if you didn’t. Because of this you could never upgrade everything or try everything in one play (and that is an extremely long time). Game could actually punish you for trying wrong.
Skills in SPAZ 2 are extremely helpful and relevant to the player and unpredictable pattern doesn’t allow a winning level up in each gameplay.
3. Blueprints are gone. Finally for the best.
That was another grinding aspect in SPAZ 1.
There were barely two viable strategies: blow up the station (if you can, huh) to get all blueprints inside, or spend goons to buy it (and then get back grinding goons back).
With ships you had to destroy a ship a number of times to get all parts of blueprint to unlock that ship. Incredible chore, cause you either had to be lucky, or repeat a mission to get those blueprints.
In SPAZ 2 an ingame economy and leveling up gets you better and bigger parts. You protect transporters in order to get better tech and upgrade bases. And of course you loot enemies for it as well even on the battlefield, which is great.
4. Combat is deeper however you disagree with it. Instead of basically an energy regeneration for everything in the game, you now have separate sources to manage.
Energy battery can protect your shields from getting down under heavy fire until enemy need to reload.
Boost can allow you to ram through the enemy or get further away.
Energy battery allows you to keep firing and than you have to reload, which also makes it impossible to boost up shields or regenerate them if they are gone.
Asteroids protects you from heavy bombs and enemy fire, while can also be used with a tractor beam to damage the enemy.
Battle wagon allows to pass weapon controls to AI, which is incredibly useful against small strike crafts, but it uses battery ineffectively which leads to more reloads and decreases survival chances.
5. Mothership is not smaller ships from previous game, those are still here and they’re recognizable.
How can one describe SPAZ 2?
Have you played Mount and Blade? Good, cause the idea behind strategical map, factions, captains and other stuff is basically the same.
Economy is real, bases produce stuff, ships transfer stuff, captains trade and fight, zombies infect, bandits mess up. Diplomacy allows for alliances, friendship, bounties and so on. You can even share parts and resources if you need to.
You can start a proper faction and take over eventually, but it’s NOT easy even one bit since there are lots of threats that needs your attention.
In combat you manage a number of ship resources to increase performance and survive as long as possible and catch enemy on reload phase when they are most vulnerable, strip off shields and ram them to death. 🙂 You won’t see it in low level fights, but then it gets huge.
Ship building is difficult, since parts are hard to find and there’s always more you want to install than you can with different strategy involved. In 7 hours I have barely seen any tech at all with 16 level. You can’t slap random crap on a ship and win, nope, only in the tutorial.
There is nothing in the game that MAKES you waste time on routine stuff and it’s awesome!
You can attach torn apart enemy part on the battlefield any time, or reattach something you lost yourself. You can even through it in the enemy with a tractor beam.
The game is incredible already, since it has solid well planned foundation and it can only get even better in time with the help of developers and mods. I mentioned it before, that there is only one feature needed – LARGER battles with more ships involved. That is one thing I want to see, something like 10-15 motherships in one intense battle.
Game Title ====> Space Pirates and Zombies 2
Initial release date: July, 2015
Genre: Action, Indie, RPG, Strategy
Developer: MinMax Games Ltd.
Publisher: MinMax Games Ltd.
Platform: Microsoft Windows
Space Pirates and Zombies 2 characters have been developed. Space Pirates and Zombies 2 gameplay is very easy to understand and to play frequently. Gameplay, trainer, cheats, and review can also be search out for more details. We have just provide system requirements, cheats and Space Pirates and Zombies 2 free download link for our visitors. Highly compressed the game is. Download 2015 PC Games for free and play with new features. Space Pirates and Zombies 2 is a new pc game 2015. You may also like:-
5. Invisible Inc Free Download PC Game
Space Pirates and Zombies 2 System Requirements are described in the content below. With these specifications, the game will run smoothly and graphics would be crystal clear. A machine (CPU) better than these specifications is most beneficiary.
- Processor : Core 2 Duo, INTEL CPU: Pentium IV, 1.4 GHz, AMD CPU: Guron 2.0 GHz
- Operating System : Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- VGA (Graphic Card) : 1 GB (Nvidia GPU: GeForce FX 5200, AMD GPU: Radeon Xpress 1200 Series)
- RAM : 2 GB or Higher
- DX : DirectX 9.0c
- Sound Card Compatibility : DirectX 9.0c
- Disc Drive : DVD-ROM at 8x Speed
- Network: Broadband Internet Connection or other available connection
- Free HDD Space : 1 GB or Higher
Space Pirates and Zombies 2 Cheats
Space Pirates and Zombies 2 PC game has cheats. In order to read Space Pirates and Zombies 2 cheats, just visit cheatbook database and download this cheatbook 2015. Also download Cheatbook 2014. This Cheatbook database contains cheats for other most popular video games for PC, Play stations, and other platforms.
Install Space Pirates and Zombies 2 pc game in this simple manner:
- Download : The game in installer form
- Install : The .exe file
- Accept : The terms and conditions for smooth installation. Wait till complete installation
- Play : The game and have a FUN!
- Support : the web, which game you truly enjoy!
Space Pirates and Zombies 2 Free Download PC Game Full Version
Space Pirates and Zombies 2 Free Download links have been collected from different sources. If there is any problem in Space Pirates and Zombies 2 Free Download, please contact us. We need your feedback about Space Pirates and Zombies 2 Free Download in the comments below.