Satellite Reign Free Download for PC Full Version
Satellite Reign is a real-time, class-based strategy game. You control a team of four agents, each with distinct and unique abilities, collectively battling for control of a simulated, living cyberpunk city.
The game world is designed to facilitate emergent gameplay, giving you the tools and freedom to play how you want to play, so you can create strategies and scenarios that not even we had anticipated!
Customise your team with the strength to destroy your enemies head-on, or hack into their facilities to manipulate their infrastructure without them ever knowing you were even there.
Will you take down your enemies with brute-force? Covert espionage and infiltration? Or will you use propaganda to influence the citizens of the city and overthrow the controlling powers?
Why Satellite Reign is Special
– Open world RTS think syndicate + dawn of war + open world, dont be discourage with the game size (500mb++).
– Freedom gameplay you can do any job/quest/task in any order of you want or just roaming around the city and do whatever you want.
– RPG element skill point, research, upgrade, augment, bribe, stealth, and so on.
people who prone to this may want to “think twice” before buying this game
– Overwhelming at the start if you are new to “syndicate” gameplay (not your typical base building RTS).
– Carefull management you cant just select all and right click everything in this game, most place/task require (somewhat) delicate planning.
– Huge map but pretty much “thats it” design wise its a huge open world but what you see is what you get throughout the game.
The city of Satellite Reign is one big, open playground. No individual levels to pick between, the whole world can be explored seamlessly. Uncover new missions while you explore, and pick and choose which objectives you want to tackle.
Customise your Team
Each of your four agents can be tailored to suit your play style. Choose their skills, weapons, gear, augmentations, and even their genetic base by cloning exceptional individuals from the general population.
There’s no ‘right-way’ to complete your objectives. The world has been designed to facilitate emergent gameplay, allowing you to choose from and combine a wide range of strategic options. Sneak in through ventilation shafts, hack doors, take out power generators, hijack the minds of guards, or just blow the front door down. Countless opportunities await.
The controls could be tweaked a bit, for instance a hotkey to allow dragging the view would be nice instead of having to keep pressing the middle mouse button and full 360 degress rotation would also be nice, since sometimes it’s hard to see what’s going on behind a building.
Also some things were not really clear to me, which gave me a little trouble in the beginning, but after I found out what the problem was it was very easy to avoid in the future. A little thing such as being unable to attack the guard in the tutorial bit because I got my agent deselected and I didn’t understood why he would response to my commands anymore. Also the “suspicious” sub-system could do with a little more explaining.
As for playing, it feels open-worldy to me. There is a big city, divided in districts which you need to unlock. Then there are missions, some of which are optional and others that are story missions. It appears that doing optional missions will give you and advantage.
The city has a good atmosphere, there are a lot of people walking around and cars driving.
Right now I’ve just completed the beacons mission, which will give you more optional missions as a result and will give you a nice walk around the first district.
And there seems to be lots to do.
Game Title ====> Satellite Reign
Initial release date: December 11, 2014
Genre: Action, Strategy, Early Access
Developer: 5 Lives Studios
Publisher: 5 Lives Studios
Satellite Reign characters have been developed. The Satellite Reign gameplay is very easy to understand and to play frequently. Gameplay, trainer, cheats, and review can also be search out for more details. We have just provide system requirements, cheats and Satellite Reign free download links for our visitors. Highly compressed the game is.
Satellite Reign System Requirements are described in the content below. With these specifications, the game will run smoothly and graphics would be crystal clear. A machine (CPU) better than these specifications is most beneficiary.
- Processor : Core 2 Duo, INTEL CPU: Pentium IV, 1.4 GHz, AMD CPU: Guron 2.0 GHz
- Operating System : Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- VGA (Graphic Card) : 1 GB (Nvidia GPU: GeForce FX 5200, AMD GPU: Radeon Xpress 1200 Series)
- RAM : 4 GB or Higher
- DX : DirectX 9.0c
- Sound Card Compatibility : DirectX 9.0c
- Disc Drive : DVD-ROM at 8x Speed
- Free HDD Space : 2 GB or Higher
Satellite Reign Cheats
Satellite Reign PC game has cheats. In order to read Satellite Reign cheats, just visit cheatbook database and download this cheatbook 2014. This Cheatbook database contains cheats for other most popular video games for PC, Play stations, and other platforms.
- Download : The game is in installer form
- Install : The .exe file
- Accept : The terms and conditions for smooth installation. Wait till complete installation
- Play : The game
- Support : the web, which game you truly enjoy!
Satellite Reign Free Download PC Game Full Version
Satellite Reign Free Download links have been collected from different sources. If there is any problem in Satellite Reign Free Download, please contact us. We need your feedback about Satellite Reign Free Download.