Polaris Sector Free Download for PC Full Version
Polaris Sector The ancients who named this sector ‘Polaris’ sure had a unique sense of humor. Polaris – the bright star, the star of hope and faith. Well the Polaris sector has precious little of either; just a wilderness of gas, stars, and supernovas soaked in treachery, oppression, and the lust for power.
Can anyone build an empire in a place like this? Other factions are naturally suspicious of newcomers and may wage war at the first sign of unidentified craft. Here, a natural death is an uncommon luxury. You look weak? Pirates and scavengers will plunder your planets. You show military strength to discourage potential enemies? Your rivals will combine their forces to eliminate the threat.
Total domination requires many diverse stratagems. Shaking the hand of a powerful emperor, designing new warships in secret, investing everything in fundamental sciences to gain technology before your competitors – all may be the road to success. But will you have the time to implement your strategy? Will you be visionary enough to build weapons and technologies that will make the difference in battles fought decades from now? Find the right balance between fundamental and applied sciences to stay ahead of the opposition. Find the right balance between classic designs and crazy prototypes and your ships will be feared across the galaxy. Your engineers and scientists provide you a high level of flexibility, but it’s your decisions that will shape the empire’s fate.
Many a mercenary or adventurer has come here seeking wealth and power, and all their stories are now just whispers in the void. Polaris is a black hole for living species, and empires rise and fall in the blink of an eye. Maybe the leader that will bring stability to this zone hasn’t been born yet, if they will ever exist…
And on the pedestal these words appear:
‘My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!’
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.
An epic and dangerous playground: randomly generate a galaxy able to host up to 900 stars.
Full customization: external threats, pirates, number of races… you can set up the world that fits your own tastes!
Full control over ship design: want to make a corvette into a drone carrier? Go ahead. Want to make a freighter into a scout? No problem. Your creativity is the only limit!
Explore: send scout vessels to find new mines to exploit, new planets to colonize, and to establish contact with other empires.
Innovative research system: technologies and equipment will get unlocked depending on your investments in fundamental and applied research.
Diplomacy: Dialogue with other factions to gain their favor, trade goods, and make military agreements to fight common enemies.
Command your troops: when a battle starts you can join the battlefield and maneuver your ships in a tactical mode. Alternatively use the auto-resolve mode when you have more urgent tasks to attend to in your empire.
Unique espionage system: seed false intelligence to enemy spies and lure them into a trap!
I had the fortune to play the Beta before release and have been pleasantly surprised after initially being unaware of the game. I’m now totally hooked on Polaris Sector to the point that I would rate this game more highly than any Space 4X release in the last 12 months, including Galactic Civilizations 3 and Stardrive 2.
Here are the top reasons why:
1. There is a competent AI which is impressive for a new release. The AI builds decent colonies and uses well designed ships. If you are too aggressive too early an invasion will often falter and you have to think about what you are building against the AI and how to best deploy them in combat.
2. The game is well balanced and avoids out of control exploitation. For example, you can’t build early game unbeatable doom fleets, you don’t find huge amounts of weapons late game that are worthless and so on.
3. The colony governors are really good. I don’t feel the need to excessively micromanage colonies which vastly reduces the tedium mid to late game. In fact the game shines mid to late for various reasons including the ability to significantly speed up the game.
4. There is a surprising amount of content for a new release. The game includes an end game threat that had me starting at the screen with my mouth open in shock (noting that I consider the Shakturi in Distant Worlds to be total wimps), a novel ship based espionage system and a good ship design system where component selection matters in-game.
5. There are some really cool Spiral galaxy maps to play which can make the game really interesting strategically. For example you might start in an outer ring and find yourself blocked by other races from accessing inner rings or the core without using star tunnels and tankers to provide enough range for early to mid-game fleets.
6. During the beta I have had no crashes at all and just a couple of bugs which the developer promptly responded to.
Some cautions to consider:
1. It’s primarily a war game and although there is some variety in the domination victories (e.g. technology), there aren’t a wide variety of victory conditions.
2. The innovative research is great but it takes a game or two to really get used to it so some patience is recommended.
3. There is some exploration but it could use more events and anomalies to spice it up.
4. The combat is fun and tactical but isn’t as pretty as some other games.
5. A Battle Arena to test designs would have been great but unfortunately not in the game.
6. The tutorials are very limited so checking some Youtube videos might help.
Game Title ====> Polaris Sector
Platform: Microsoft Windows
Genre: Simulation, Strategy
Publisher: Slitherine Ltd.
Release Date: 22 Mar, 2016
Polaris Sector characters have been developed. Polaris Sector gameplay is very easy to understand and to play frequently. Gameplay, trainer, cheats, and review can also be search out for more details. We have just provide system requirements, cheats and Polaris Sector free download link for our visitors. Highly compressed the game is. Download 2015 PC Games for free and play with new features. Polaris Sector is a new pc game 2016. You may also like:-
5. Anno 2205 Free Download PC Game
Polaris Sector System Requirements are described in the content below. With these specifications, the game will run smoothly and graphics would be crystal clear. A machine (CPU) better than these specifications is most beneficiary.
- Processor : Core 2 Duo, INTEL CPU: Pentium IV, 1.4 GHz, AMD CPU: Guron 2.0 GHz
- Operating System : Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- VGA (Graphic Card) : 1 GB (Nvidia GPU: GeForce FX 5200, AMD GPU: Radeon Xpress 1200 Series)
- RAM : 2 GB or Higher
- DX : DirectX 9.0c
- Sound Card Compatibility : DirectX 9.0c
- Disc Drive : DVD-ROM at 8x Speed
- Network: Broadband Internet Connection or other available connection
Polaris Sector Cheats
Polaris Sector PC game has cheats. In order to read Polaris Sector cheats, just visit cheatbook database and download this cheatbook 2016. This Cheatbook database contains cheats for other most popular video games for PC, Play stations, and other platforms.
Install Polaris Sector pc game in this simple manner:
- Download : The game in installer form
- Install : The .exe file
- Accept : The terms and conditions for smooth installation. Wait till complete installation
- Play : The game and have a FUN!
- Support : the web, which game you truly enjoy!
Polaris Sector Free Download PC Game Full Version
Polaris Sector Free Download links have been collected from different sources. If there is any problem in Polaris Sector Free Download, please contact us. We need your feedback about Polaris Sector Free Download.