OZMAFIA Free Download for PC Full Version
OZMAFIA Our heroine awakes to find herself in an unfamiliar land. She has no memories at all, not even knowing her own name.
To make matters worse, the first person she meets is out to kill her.
Our heroine runs for her life through the unknown streets, only to run headfirst into another stranger. Fortunately for her, this man is the don of the mafia famiglia Oz. With no love for would-be murderers of innocent women, he drives off her attacker and takes her underneath his famiglia’s wing.
This is hardly the end of her troubles, however. Famiglia Oz is but one of many different mafia famiglie in town, and bitter conflicts for territory rage eternally between them all. Only on Sundays does peace return to the town by a mutual compromise, and come the next day the battles continue anew as if they had never ceased.
It is in this war-torn town that our rootless heroine must find her way. Who amongst the mafias simply seeks to use her for their own ends, and who can she truly come to trust… and even love?
– amazing art style
– japanese voices for basically every character but yourself
– a tonne of routes. There are a load of people to choose between and you can have routes with girls or multiple people. Sadly there are some routes with basically no romance. (ie, the one guy who is so friendzoned that the protagonist Fuka thinks he’s a girl at first)
– you can disable your portrait if you want to be more immersed
– there’s a tonne of options in settings. plenty of save slots, audio options for literally every character bar a few, an option to full screen and windowed mode, also lovely options for skipping
– tonnes of options. I’m 20 minutes in and I’ve already been given 5 options.
– super sexy and unique characters
– a metric tonne of endings. There are bad endings and even ending where you choose to dump a person and date another, which is insanely rare for an otome.
– it doesn’t demand you pick a person to try dating in the very beginning, which is brilliant because you get to know the people
– the heroine isn’t a complete waste of space
– there’s a log of dialogue that you can scroll up at any time in case you miss something someone said or don’t understand a character’s response
– you can name your character
– there’s no percentages for available romances so you go in blind
– the characters have clearly defined personalities, no more guessing what to say randomly and being totally wrong
I hardly ever write reviews, but felt that this one was necessary. At the time of this review, I’ve completed one route, which took 5.5 hours. I loved this game! As another reviewer has said before me, this was really the full otome experience, harkening back to games like Amnesia and Hakuoki, Dandelion and Nameless. After playing mobile otome games for the past few months since I don’t have a PSP, this was a more than welcomed change, the depth and length (bow-chicka-bow-wow?) of the storyline dwarfing the typical mobile experience, leaving me more than satisfied with the time spent.
Right off the bat, the artwork really stands out. The light watercolor-esque designs of the characters, settings, and CGs lend a luminosity to the experience despite the darkness of the storyline in places. The music is inobtrusive and atmospheric, and the characters are well-developed, nuanced, and dynamic. The inter-character relationships are well-developed from the start too, and the dialogue is realistic, really well-translated, and quite funny!
The MC, Fuka (renamable), is pretty vapid, though her cheerful air-headedness certainly makes for some pretty funny situations, especially when placed against Caesar or sharp-witted Kyrie. Her complacency bothered me a little, as I’d have thought someone who lost all of her memories and woke up in a strange place where no one knows her would kind of want to work on figuring stuff out, but she’s just as content to let the Oz family take care of her like a pampered housepet, which more than one character points out to her.
I enjoyed the adaptations of the Oz “Main Three” for this game: The Cowardly Lion has earned his courage, yet lacks brains; The Scarecrow has a razor-sharp wit, yet in all other ways lacks a heart; The Tinman has a heart, but lacks courage and is very shy in the face of love. It’s little tweaks like this that really made this game unique and its characters quite endearing to me.
Relationships are built slowly and, for the most part, blindly (there are no heart gauges or affection menus), letting you get to know the characters like you’re peeling the layers off of an onion (or a cake, or a parfait!), until you reach their rich, nougaty center. (Why does this onion have a nougat center? What has happened here?)
Sunday is the only day of the week that the mafia famiglie agree on a strictly imposed peace (violations punishable by death in some cases), and allow you to visit with a character of your choice in order to build your relationship. I started off picking Caesar whenever possible, apparently because I have a predilection for things like Hybristophilia and Stockholm Syndrome. JKlulz ~ I just really really love tsundere characters, and what can be more tsun tsun than a guy who’s literally trying to kill you, amirite? (sigh) Courting the literal Big Bad Wolf on the Sunday Compromise starts out as an exercise in futility. Over the weeks that you visit him every Sunday, there certainly were moments that I doubted that the appeals to Caesar’s humanity would prove fruitful, as they must, considering he’s like a viable romanceable character, but I was rewarded in the end for my foolhardy persistence. That being said, I could totally see how a bad ending would be possible if you weren’t thorough enough with your good choices. My advice, as always, is to quick save at the choice and wait for the affirming “ding”. Without playing the other routes, I just felt like you walk a very, very fine line between love and impending doom in this route, Caesar sometimes playing the caged animal peering out from between the bars all too well. On the other hand, once you’ve won him over completely, he’s fiercely loyal and unarmingly sweet, though still a blustering, self-important tsundere character, no matter what anyone says, huffing and puffing like the Big Bad Wolf should.
In short, Ozmafia!! is a well-designed, beautiful otome experience that both rookies and veterans alike would enjoy, as well as fans of fairy tales, manga, and anime.
Game Title ====> OZMAFIA
Platform: Microsoft Windows
Developer: Poni-Pachet SY
Release Date: 30 Apr, 2016
OZMAFIA characters have been developed. OZMAFIA gameplay is very easy to understand and to play frequently. Gameplay, trainer, cheats, and review can also be search out for more details. We have just provide system requirements, cheats and OZMAFIA free download link for our visitors. Highly compressed the game is. Download 2015 PC Games for free and play with new features. OZMAFIA is a new pc game 2016. You may also like:-
5. Anno 2205 Free Download PC Game
OZMAFIA System Requirements are described in the content below. With these specifications, the game will run smoothly and graphics would be crystal clear. A machine (CPU) better than these specifications is most beneficiary.
- Processor : Core 2 Duo, INTEL CPU: Pentium IV, 1.4 GHz, AMD CPU: Guron 2.0 GHz
- Operating System : Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- VGA (Graphic Card) : 1 GB (Nvidia GPU: GeForce FX 5200, AMD GPU: Radeon Xpress 1200 Series)
- RAM : 2 GB or Higher
- DX : DirectX 9.0c
- Sound Card Compatibility : DirectX 9.0c
- Disc Drive : DVD-ROM at 8x Speed
- Network: Broadband Internet Connection or other available connection
OZMAFIA PC game has cheats. In order to read OZMAFIA cheats, just visit cheatbook database and download this cheatbook 2016. This Cheatbook database contains cheats for other most popular video games for PC, Play stations, and other platforms.
Install OZMAFIA pc game in this simple manner:
- Download : The game in installer form
- Install : The .exe file
- Accept : The terms and conditions for smooth installation. Wait till complete installation
- Play : The game and have a FUN!
- Support : the web, which game you truly enjoy!
OZMAFIA Free Download PC Game Full Version
OZMAFIA Free Download links have been collected from different sources. If there is any problem in OZMAFIA Free Download, please contact us. We need your feedback about OZMAFIA Free Download.