Users Rating :
Users Voted: 1309
Harold Free Download for PC Full Version
Harold’s going to need a miracle to get through this race in one piece… That’s where you come in!
As the guardian angel-in-training assigned to watch over Harold as he competes in a series of increasingly complicated and dangerous obstacle courses, you must summon all your otherworldly might to get this hopeless contender across the finish line in first place. Shoot lightning and move heaven and earth to open up new ways forward for Harold while delaying the other racers just long enough for him to win.
He may not be the smartest. He may not be the fastest. He is definitely not the strongest. But you’re in this together. No one said earning your wings would be an easy job.
Harold is a challenging, high quality hand-drawn 2D platforming racing game where you play as a guardian angel in learning, trying to graduate from school into a prestige academy, you have to at least win 3rd place in all (I think all) races. The twist is, you mainly control the environment of the race, with only a jump action you can do with the character that’s in the race.
The hand drawn graphics are really high quality, and it looks gorgeous along side the animations and the music too. At first glance one could say it’s a game that came out of a Disney movie, the 2D classic kind, not the CGI kind.
The story is cheerful one, and the characters are nice and likable, accompanied with great voice acting. And just the whole presentation of the game is almost spotless, with the right fine touches being applied. The music is just damn awesome and ‘magical’ if one could say, it reminded me the awesome music from Lilo & Stitch.
The gameplay is you racing with having control mainly of the environment rather than the character, where you have to interact with certain parts of the environment, and little character control, which is only jumping and enabling a speed bost, to be able to finish a race.
The game itself is really challenging, even from the beginning, which is why they always have a practice session before every new race in a new level for you to get an idea of how you manage and finish the level. It was also a good thing for me that they didn’t make it mandatory that you have to finish first place, and they made it where you have to finish at least at third place.
Along the way you will learn new techniques every now and then regarding a level, that will introduce something new you will have to cope with, in order to finish the level in most cases, or learn how to better use them and finishing the level in the fastest possible way at first place.
There’s a decent amount of content for you to go through and finish, with a challenge mode for each level that’s even changed up a bit in a different way where you have to finish the race with speed bost on and not failing once, and that mode helps add more replayability.
1. Action-packed racing – Harold will need all the help he can get outrunning the competition while jumping, swinging and sliding across the very many treacherous environmental hazards that litter each course. Use your angelic powers to manipulate objects in the world, send the other racers into traps and light a fire under Harold whenever he starts to fall behind.
2. Celestial challenges – Harold brings you 12 unique and varied courses across 3 special game modes. Each level offers multiple routes to victory that will require skill and determination to master. While fun and accessible to everyone, only a true guardian will divine the perfect path to first place on each track.
3. Beautiful hand-drawn animation – Inspired by classic 2D animated films, Harold’s richly drawn characters and vibrant background scenery are a perfect match for its absurd comic premise, creating one of the most visually stunning and stylistic experiences in gaming.
Game Title ====> Harold
Initial release date: February 12, 2015
Genre: Action, Indie, Racing
Developer: Moon Spider Studio
Publisher: Moon Spider Studio
Platform: Microsoft Windows
Harold characters have been developed. Harold gameplay is very easy to understand and to play frequently. Gameplay, trainer, cheats, and review can also be search out for more details. We have just provide system requirements, cheats and Harold free download link for our visitors. Highly compressed the game is.
Harold System Requirements are described in the content below. With these specifications, the game will run smoothly and graphics would be crystal clear. A machine (CPU) better than these specifications is most beneficiary.
- Processor : Core 2 Duo, INTEL CPU: Pentium IV, 1.4 GHz, AMD CPU: Guron 2.0 GHz
- Operating System : Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- VGA (Graphic Card) : 1 GB (Nvidia GPU: GeForce FX 5200, AMD GPU: Radeon Xpress 1200 Series)
- RAM : 4 GB or Higher
- DX : DirectX 9.0c
- Sound Card Compatibility : DirectX 9.0c
- Disc Drive : DVD-ROM at 8x Speed
- Network: Broadband Internet Connection or other available connection
- Free HDD Space : 4.0 GB or Higher
Harold PC game has cheats. In order to read Harold cheats, just visit cheatbook database and download this cheatbook 2015. Also download Cheatbook 2014. This Cheatbook database contains cheats for other most popular video games for PC, Play stations, and other platforms.
Install Harold pc game in this simple manner:
- Download : The game in installer form
- Install : The .exe file
- Accept : The terms and conditions for smooth installation. Wait till complete installation
- Play : The game and have a FUN!
- Support : the web, which game you truly enjoy!
Harold Free Download PC Game Full Version
Harold Free Download links have been collected from different sources. If there is any problem in Harold Free Download, please contact us. We need your feedback about Harold Free Download in the comments below.