For Honor Free Download for PC Full Version
Carve a path of destruction through an intense, believable battlefield in For Honor.
• UNIQUE WARRIORS TO MASTER
Choose your warrior amongst a variety of bold Knights, brutal Vikings and deadly Samurai, each with their own weapon set, play style and customization options.
• MEMORABLE STORY CAMPAIGN
Storm castles and fortresses in massive battles and confront deadly bosses in intense duels to ensure the survival of your people against a mysterious and deadly foe.
• CONQUER FOES ALONE OR WITH FRIENDS
For Honor offers an engaging single-player campaign and thrilling multiplayer.
• INNOVATIVE ART OF BATTLE CONTROL SYSTEM
Wield the weight of your weapon and feel the power of every strike through the system that puts you in total control.
– Easy to get into, hard to master (particularly on some characters)
– Dark Souls-like combat, MK-like combinations and cancels, Chivalry-like setting (what can be better?)
– Deep metagame (numerous ways to surprise your opponent, victory heavily depends on being able to adapt to your opponent playstyle and counter it)
– Almost endless customization (don’t even get me started here)
– Enough characters with different playstyles to fit any kind of player
– Great and extensive progression that will take a couple hundred hours at least to fully beat
– Kills are extremely satisfying, deaths are infurating as hell (the game is really good at provoking true, primal emotions in you)
– Bots in this game decimate and BM you (I swear it’s hilarious)
– Beautiful, seamless and fluid animations (on par with Witcher 3)
– Atmospheric and well-designed maps (except for a few oversights here and there)
– Amazing visuals
First off, the title of this game is a misnomer, much like Chivalry. It would be more accurately titled “Gang Up” or “Dogpile”. That being said, it’s pretty fun. I’ve sampled a bit of campaign coop, vs AI and vs players. As in most games, the first two are fun and the last is to be desperately avoided.
For Honor immediately distinguishes itself with its unique directional blocking system, which I should note I found much easier to grasp using a controller as opposed to a mouse. While locked on, you need only move your guard in the right direction to intercept most attacks, though some are unblockable. Combat overall is less brainless then Pirates, Vikings & Knights II but at the same time far more acessible then Chivalry. I found myself enjoying both the Kensei’s unblockable overhead finishers and the Conqueror’s ability to interupt heavy attack chains with his blocks. In some weird way, it reminds me of One Must Fall: Battlegrounds, an over-the-shoulder fighting game with multiple combatants, though game types and progression are structured like a typical team shooter- albiet with Dynasty Warriors-esque hordes of weak mook soldiers to kill in the control point gametype, Dominion. The classes play differently enough from one another to warrant practicing with each, and require different tactics for success- or you could just knock your opponent off a drop or into some spikes or something.
The connection problems I’ve heard about haven’t surfaced, but I do notice that it runs at a rather lower framerate then most other games I’m playing at the moment, and even worse when I try to stream it. It could use some optimization, much like any other major release.
Very few Ubisoft games have interested me over the years: Sub Culture, Driver: San Francisco, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon. I was intially completely disinterested in For Honor right up until today, when I observed a friend playing some bot matches. Since then I’ve come completely around. This is the melee game for me.
I just wish it had pirates.
Game Title ====> FOR HONOR
Platform: Microsoft Windows
Developer: Ubisoft Montreal , Ubisoft Quebec , Ubisoft Toronto , Blue Byte
Release Date: 14 Feb, 2017
For Honor characters have been developed. For Honor gameplay is very easy to understand and to play frequently. Gameplay, trainer, cheats, and review can also be search out for more details. We have just provide system requirements, cheats and For Honor free download link for our visitors. Highly compressed the game is. Download 2016 PC Games for free and play with new features. For Honor is a new pc game 2017. You may also like:-
For Honor System Requirements are described in the content below. With these specifications, the game will run smoothly and graphics would be crystal clear. A machine (CPU) better than these specifications is most beneficiary.
- Processor : Core 2 Duo, INTEL CPU: Pentium IV, 1.4 GHz, AMD CPU: Guron 2.0 GHz
- Operating System : Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- VGA (Graphic Card) : 1 GB (Nvidia GPU: GeForce FX 5200, AMD GPU: Radeon Xpress 1200 Series)
- RAM : 2 GB or Higher
- DX : DirectX 9.0c
- Sound Card Compatibility : DirectX 9.0c
- Disc Drive : DVD-ROM at 8x Speed
- Network: Broadband Internet Connection or other available connection
For Honor Cheats
For Honor PC game has cheats. In order to read For Honor cheats, just visit cheatbook database and download this cheatbook 2016. This Cheatbook database contains cheats for other most popular video games for PC, Play stations, and other platforms.
Install For Honor pc game in this simple manner:
- Download : The game in installer form
- Install : The .exe file
- Accept : The terms and conditions for smooth installation. Wait till complete installation
- Play : The game and have a FUN!
- Support : the web, which game you truly enjoy!
For Honor Free Download PC Game Full Version
For Honor Free Download links have been collected from different sources. If there is any problem in For Honor Free Download, please contact us. We need your feedback about For Honor Free Download.