Evolve Free Download for PC Full Version
Evolve is the winner of over 60 awards making it the most award winning game coming in 2015.
Most notably, Evolve is the first game to win both the official E3 and Gamescom Best of Show awards in the same year.
In a savage world of man vs nature, are you the hunter or the hunted? Turtle Rock Studios bring you Evolve, the next-generation of multiplayer shooters where four hunters face-off against a single, player-controlled monster. Stalk your prey, execute your attack and prove you are the apex predator in adrenaline-pumping 4V1 matches.
1. 4V1: Grab three friends and hunt the monster or stalk the humans as the evolving beast. Whichever side you choose, you will have access to powerful weapons and abilities that deliver balanced, competitive gameplay.
2. Hunt Together or Die Alone: Choose a hunter that fits your play style. Whether you play as the Trapper, Support, Assault, or Medic, every role is vital and teamwork is key in surviving an encounter with the monster.
3. Beast of Prey: As the monster – the lone predator – you are the boss battle. Use savage abilities and an animalistic sense to wreak havoc, kill the humans and prove you are the dominant species.
4. Savage Planet: Neither flora nor fauna are friendly on planet Shear. Fall victim to natural hazards or use them strategically against your prey.
5. Character Customization: Level up to unlock new upgrades, skins and perks for your favorite class: hunter or monster. Earn your infamy on the leaderboards and become the apex predator
Here are some outlined pros and cons:
– The game is amazingly beautiful. Even on medium graphics it still amazes me.
– The optimization is even better. The game runs smooth and didn’t notice much framerate drop even jumping all over the place with the Monster and Hunters.
– Massive promotion of teamwork with the Hunters. It’s required, otherwise you’re claw meat from the Monster.
– Monster is probably some of the best solo play I’ve seen in strictly a PvP game. Their options are limited now, but given just enough to feel like an actual Monster. Honestly, it feels like playing a super fast Godzilla.
– The level design has almost a perfect balance. Based on the three levels, they’re just big enough to feel roomy for the Monster and just small enough not to feel so overwhelming for the Hunters.
– If you’re not careful, your entire day can be consumed by saying, “Just one more game…”
– Very limited feel right now. This is unfair though as the game is in Alpha at the time of writing this review.
– PuG’s seem to be at a disadvantage. Voice communication does help, but some are not keen using that media. Maybe implementing some voice commands via macro would be helpful (Similar to Planetside and Planetside 2).
– Kraken seems completely overpowered broken right now. I’ve faced them a number of times and the Hunters consistently get slaughtered (again, Alpha as this may change over the development cycle).
– I’d like to see the Hunters get some sort of buff or advantage as the match is prolonged by a very stealthy Monster (such as locating the Monster easier or get a jetpack buff). I’ve played a Monster in complete stealth mode and wasn’t discovered until evolving into stage 3.
– Loading into a new game could be optimized better, but it’s nice everything is so automatic (half con/pro).
As you can see, the Pros are far outweighing the Cons. By all accounts, I was grasping for Cons to find about the game because it doesn’t have very many. This is a game that is F-U-N. Simple as that and when it can keep your attention for hours at a time and then yearning for more once tearing yourself away from the PC/Console then the game is supremely made.
At first, I thought the price tag of the game was a bit steep for what’s being tested. However, with the Alpha tag and the promise of more Hunters and Monsters plus a plethora of weapons and perks then it seems more and more reasonable to pre-purchase this game. There’s also the fear of initial “hype” and after a month the game will be dead. I do not believe this will be the case as each game feels unique, fun and adrenaline packed. I’m not kidding about the adrenaline. After every single game (even ones that are one-sided) my heart is pumping and feel a rush of exhilaration (win or loss). Obviously, nobody wants to lose the game, but still feeling that rush is something many games do not accomplish… ever.
This review is pretty generalized, but so is the Alpha state or… generalized state. You’re only getting a taste of what’s to come and that completely excites me how more is coming.
Conclusion:– If you’re having fun in the current Alpha state, you’ll probably be like me and pre-order.
– If you’re on the fence, but still having some fun then I’d recommend seriously purchasing to get the full taste once the game is released.
– If you’re playing and do have some fun, but get bored after a few games then hold out for a possible sale in the future.
– If you do not like it at all, then at least follow the game to see updates because you may change your mind.
All in all, GREAT game. You do not see games like this very often and can keep your attention with an iron grasp like Evolve.
Game Title ====> Evolve
Initial release date: February 10, 2015
Developer: Turtle Rock Studios
Platform: Microsoft Windows
Evolve characters have been developed. Evolve gameplay is very easy to understand and to play frequently. Gameplay, trainer, cheats, and review can also be search out for more details. We have just provide system requirements, cheats and Evolve free download link for our visitors. Highly compressed the game is.
Evolve System Requirements are described in the content below. With these specifications, the game will run smoothly and graphics would be crystal clear. A machine (CPU) better than these specifications is most beneficiary.
- Processor : Core 2 Duo, INTEL CPU: Pentium IV, 1.4 GHz, AMD CPU: Guron 2.0 GHz
- Operating System : Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- VGA (Graphic Card) : 1 GB (Nvidia GPU: GeForce FX 5200, AMD GPU: Radeon Xpress 1200 Series)
- RAM : 4 GB or Higher
- DX : DirectX 9.0c
- Sound Card Compatibility : DirectX 9.0c
- Disc Drive : DVD-ROM at 8x Speed
- Network: Broadband Internet Connection or other available connection
- Free HDD Space : 50.0 GB or Higher
Evolve PC game has cheats. In order to read Evolve cheats, just visit cheatbook database and download this cheatbook 2015. Also download Cheatbook 2014. This Cheatbook database contains cheats for other most popular video games for PC, Play stations, and other platforms.
Install Evolve pc game in this simple manner:
- Download : The game in installer form
- Install : The .exe file
- Accept : The terms and conditions for smooth installation. Wait till complete installation
- Play : The game and have a FUN!
- Support : the web, which game you truly enjoy!
Evolve Free Download PC Game Full Version
Evolve Free Download links have been collected from different sources. If there is any problem in Evolve Free Download, please contact us. We need your feedback about Evolve Free Download in the comments below.