Users Rating :
Users Voted: 1309
Europa Universalis IV Free Download for PC Full Version
Europa Universalis IV Free Download PC Game from fast server. Also free download Latest PC games Full version with no survey, easily, and in a single click.
Europa Universalis IV is a simulation and strategy video game.
Paradox Development Studio is back with the fourth installment of the award-winning Europa Universalis series. The empire building game Europa Universalis IV gives you control of a nation to guide through the years in order to create a dominant global empire. Rule your nation through the centuries, with unparalleled freedom, depth and historical accuracy. True exploration, trade, warfare and diplomacy will be brought to life in this epic title rife with rich strategic and tactical depth.
My king was yet another re*ard in a long line of mentally challenged Habsburgs. Administration was difficult for he didn’t know how to count from 0 to 10 by the age of 46. Pen and paper were alien artifacts for him. He considered burping after a meal with international envoys a diplomatic act. He loved guns but couldn’t fathom how to work a trigger. As soon as he turned 15, he became a General. A good one… I’m kidding, he was terrible. That one star was far too much for him…
So, as a good christian overlord, I was patient… and spent 30 years trying to kill him, spearheading the “special” monarch into the most challenging battles. Soon, I started to fear he had been blessed with immortality to compensate for his almighty uselessness. The damned French on my western border had a 6/4/6 sadist on its throne. My neighbour’s lawn was greener than mine. I was desperate.
Hence came the time when I, the Holy Roman Emperor, enacted a cursed reform that wouldn’t allow me to wage war against the Empire’s members anymore, bringing my struggle towards unifying the HRE almost to a halt. But I had hope in my heart, for if no tragedy happened and I managed to keep peace, the 170 years left to play should be enough for me to gather 150 Imperial Autorithy points to fulfill my objective. I had 3 provinces left under foreign rule still waiting for the taking, and that would guarantee my success. So I demanded what was rightfully mine.
I went to war against my oldest friend and ally, the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth. Again. They were so scared of me that even with their half-russian-size territory they didn’t put up a fight. Not one, literally, while I went on rampaging through their territory. I needed one more point for them to accept my peace offer and return the Empire’s provinces when it happened…
They sent forth a 62 regiments battalion against me, a 3 star general leading it. They didn’t stand a chance against my 130 regiments unit, of course, which was about half my army at that time. The battle went on for less than a month before… my f****** s** of a b**** piece of s*** excuse for a King died in it. Okay, I was happy for a moment… but no, it turns out those weren’t good news, because…
With his death, for the first time mind you, I lost the elections for being the next Emperor. I didn’t get the 10 Imperial Authority bonus. A few days (or seconds) later, after the previously mentioned battle was won and so was the war, the Empire’s territories were proudly returned by me. And I didn’t get any authority for returning them. The new Emperor, the 15 year old King of a single-province useless kingdom, laughed at me. I felt it, I swear. I’ll remember that moment until the day I die.
So after about 10 minutes screaming at my computer and one more hour cursing inside my head, I recovered my sanity once again, kept it cool, and decided to wipe the Holy Roman Empire from the face of the Earth. I’m halfway there, but the more than a million rebel soldiers spawning everywhere across my kingdom are delaying my war efforts. Still, I shall have my vengeance.
With inhuman effort and, of course, the help of God himself (thank you, Pope) I reverted my situation and unified the Empire. Now, in 1753, from Hungary to the borders of Spain, Europe is under my rule.
But why does it matter, you ask? Because that means if I had been born in 1444 there would have been no World War I, this review would be written in german (or maybe we would have brought latin back), and my grandson¹³² would rule Earth. Knowing that, I can finally sleep in peace. I feel my entire life had a meaning… and now a whole new purpose: to play Castile next. (After becoming a junior partner in a Personal Union under Spain, winning my independence alone against them and England, vassalizing the Ottomans and succumbing to a Civil War caused by the sudden, premature death of my first independent king [by poisoning, I suspect] made me give up on returning my westernized Byzantium to it’s former glory… by the 17th century again, obviously the worst hundred of years in human history)
1. Make your own decisions: Nation building is completely flexible and the possibilities are endless.
2. Use your Monarch Power: Experience the new system of monarch power where your choices are influenced by the caliber of the man or woman you have at the top and will direct the ebb and flow of gameplay.
3. Experience history coming to life: The great personalities of the past are on hand to support you as you make your mark on thousands of historical events.
4. Turn the world into your playground: Enjoy hundreds of years of gameplay in a lush topographical map complete with dynamic seasonal effects.
5. Experience the all new trade system: The trade system adds a new dimension to the great trade empires of the period. Gain control of vital trade routes and make the wealth of the world flow to your coffers.
6. Bring out your negotiating skills in a deeper diplomatic system: Use coalitions, royal marriages and support for rebels and explore the possibilities of the new unilateral opinion system.
7. Engage in Cross-platform Multiplayer: Battle against your friends or try the co-operative multiplayer mode that allows several players to work together to control a single nation with up to 32 players. Featuring hotjoin, improved chat, new matchmaking servers and support for a standalone servers.
8. Create your own history & customize your game: Europa Universalis IV gives you the chance to customize and mod practically anything your heart may desire and uses Steam Workshop.
Game Title ====> Europa Universalis IV
Initial release date: August 13, 2013
Genre: Simulation, Strategy
Developer: Paradox Development Studio
Publisher: Paradox Interactive
Platform: Microsoft Windows
Europa Universalis IV characters have been developed. Europa Universalis IV gameplay is very easy to understand and to play frequently. Gameplay, trainer, cheats, and review can also be search out for more details. We have just provide system requirements, cheats and Europa Universalis IV free download link for our visitors. Highly compressed the game is. Download 2015 PC Games for free and play with new features. Europa Universalis IV is a new pc game 2015. Also you may like:- Halo Spartan Assault Free Download PC Game
Europa Universalis IV System Requirements are described in the content below. With these specifications, the game will run smoothly and graphics would be crystal clear. A machine (CPU) better than these specifications is most beneficiary.
- Processor : Core 2 Duo, INTEL CPU: Pentium IV, 1.4 GHz, AMD CPU: Guron 2.0 GHz
- Operating System : Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- VGA (Graphic Card) : 1 GB (Nvidia GPU: GeForce FX 5200, AMD GPU: Radeon Xpress 1200 Series)
- RAM : 2 GB or Higher
- DX : DirectX 9.0c
- Sound Card Compatibility : DirectX 9.0c
- Disc Drive : DVD-ROM at 8x Speed
- Network: Broadband Internet Connection or other available connection
- Free HDD Space : 2 GB or Higher
Europa Universalis IV Cheats
Europa Universalis IV PC game has cheats. In order to read Europa Universalis IV cheats, just visit cheatbook database and download this cheatbook 2015. Also download Cheatbook 2014. This Cheatbook database contains cheats for other most popular video games for PC, Play stations, and other platforms. You may like:- The Masterplan Free Download PC Game
Install Europa Universalis IV pc game in this simple manner:
- Download : The game in installer form
- Install : The .exe file
- Accept : The terms and conditions for smooth installation. Wait till complete installation
- Play : The game and have a FUN!
- Support : the web, which game you truly enjoy!
Europa Universalis IV Free Download PC Game Full Version
Europa Universalis IV Free Download links have been collected from different sources. If there is any problem in Europa Universalis IV Free Download, please contact us. We need your feedback about Europa Universalis IV Free Download in the comments below.