Users Rating :
Users Voted: 1309
Descent 3 Free Download for PC Full Version
Descent 3 is an action game of decent series.
The vertigo continues as the highly anticipated sequel to Descent I and II takes the mind-bending, pulse-pounding experience to another level! This time around, you will experience not only the same frenzied, subterranean shooting action, but also the thrill of flying out of the mines into the planetary atmosphere; where you can soar above the surface of the planet, engage in combat with enemy air and ground forces and use 10 new, lethal weapons to obliterate the most sophisticated robots to date!
The game plays pretty well on modern Windows as long as you configure a few things correctly:
1. Launcher->Setup->Video tab: The DirectX renderer no longer works correctly; lots of messed up textures. The Steam version comes with the Glide emulation wrapper nGlide, so Glide mode seems to work the best. You can configure nGlide with the configuration tool in the Descent 3 directory. If you set nGlide to your native resolution and aspect ratio to 4:3, it can cut down the resolution changes in the game (it changes resolutions between gameplay and menus), but looks a little distorted.
2. If you have a modern SoundBlaster, you can restore 3D sound and EAX effects by using ALchemy, although you have to do so manually. After following instructions at link, go to Launcher->Setup->Audio and select “Creative EAX”.
3. While you are in setup, on the Speed tab, set the Detail to Very High. On network tab, set LAN and your internet speed; most likely it will be T1 ~1.5Mbps.
4. Game Main Menu-Options->Video tab: You can turn up resolution. 1600×1200 is native on a 1920×1200 monitor.
5. Detail tab: You should be able to crank all settings to max. If you have performance issues in outside areas, turn down the terrain detail and/or render depth.
6. Sound: Set quality to high, and quantity up.
7. General and HUD tabs: set to taste, with one caveat:
8. MOUSELOOK DOES NOT WORK! Under Options->General->Sensitivity or Options->Config->Joy/Mouse->Adjust Settings DO NOT choose Mosue Control: “Mouselook”. Stick with “Flight Sim”. Mouselook was an acceleration mode that was designed to assist low sensitivity mouses when the game was made. I’m pretty sure it doesn’t work as intended any more, but either way is much much too sensitive to be usable. Also, in online play, Mouselook is considered cheating anyway.
8a. What does work for FPS mosuers: (Re-)Inverting the Y-rotation or pitch Axis – go to Options->Config->Joy/Mouse and click the (?) button to the left of the pitch setting, then click Invert: “Yes”. This will be unintuitively “non-inverted” according to modern FPS nomenclature. Now you can have mouselook-style control that works; adjust sensitivity as desired under Adjust Settings dialog.
9. Config: An odd control scheme that I find enjoyable to use is to play the game holding the left side of a gamepad in my left hand and the mouse in my right. I configure the controls in a typical console-FPS way: Assign left stick Y-Axis to Throttle, left stick X-Axis to Slide Horiz, D-pad X to Slide Vert, D-pad Y to Bank (or if implemented as POV hat, to Slide Up & Down, Bank Left & Right), left shoulder to Afterburner. Mouse X is Heading, Mouse Y is Pitch (inverted). Mouse buttons as default: LRC as Fire Primary, Secondary, Flare; Cycle Primary and Secondary with Wheel Up/Down. Extra mouse buttons can be used with items or countermeasures. You can also configure the right side of the gamepad to duplicate these controls, so you can move your right hand between gamepad and mouse. In this case right stick Y is also Pitch (inverted) and X is Heading. You can flesh out the buttons from there.
10. Once in-game, F1 toggles a handy keyboard guide. Use F3 to toggle cockpit (I prefer without). Use “+” key (near backspace, not num-pad +) to scale up rendering to full screen size.
Game Title ====> Descent 3
Initial release date: April 15, 2014
Developer: Outrage Entertainment
Publisher: Interplay Inc.
Platform: Microsoft Windows
Descent 3 characters have been developed. Descent 3 gameplay is very easy to understand and to play frequently. Gameplay, trainer, cheats, and review can also be search out for more details. We have just provide system requirements, cheats and Descent 3 free download link for our visitors. Highly compressed the game is.
Descent 3 System Requirements are described in the content below. With these specifications, the game will run smoothly and graphics would be crystal clear. A machine (CPU) better than these specifications is most beneficiary.
- Processor : Core 2 Duo, INTEL CPU: Pentium IV, 1.4 GHz, AMD CPU: Guron 2.0 GHz
- Operating System : Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- VGA (Graphic Card) : 1 GB (Nvidia GPU: GeForce FX 5200, AMD GPU: Radeon Xpress 1200 Series)
- RAM : 4 GB or Higher
- DX : DirectX 9.0c
- Sound Card Compatibility : DirectX 9.0c
- Disc Drive : DVD-ROM at 8x Speed
- Network: Broadband Internet Connection or other available connection
- Free HDD Space : 1.3 GB or Higher
Descent 3 Cheats
Descent 3 PC game has cheats. In order to read Descent 3 cheats, just visit cheatbook database and download this cheatbook 2015. Also download Cheatbook 2014. This Cheatbook database contains cheats for other most popular video games for PC, Play stations, and other platforms.
Install Descent 3 pc game in this simple manner:
- Download : The game in installer form
- Install : The .exe file
- Accept : The terms and conditions for smooth installation. Wait till complete installation
- Play : The game and have a FUN!
- Support : the web, which game you truly enjoy!
Descent 3 Free Download PC Game Full Version
Descent 3 Free Download links have been collected from different sources. If there is any problem in Descent 3 Free Download, please contact us. We need your feedback about Descent 3 Free Download in the comments below.