Dead Effect 2 Free Download for PC Full Version
Dead Effect 2 is the newest addition to the acclaimed Dead Effect franchise. This action sci-fi shooter is looking to push the boundaries of first-person shooters to new levels with slick graphics, rich narrative and RPG elements.
Play the single-player missions at your own pace or engage your friends in the cooperative or PvP multiplayer mode. Train, develop your character, collect and upgrade countless weapons, gear and body implants and take control of the monster-infested ship.
Your hero adapts, grows and gets better as you play. Help them along the way by choosing the best gear!
– get 100+ upgradable weapons of all kinds – pistols, shotguns, plasma guns, bows, swords… you name it
– collect 300+ gear items and implants
– collect dozens of gear sets, from Regular to Mythical
– put together a complete gear set to gain special abilities
– equip your hero with a selection of 30+ special abilities, from bullet time to force field
– try high-tech body implants to increase your character’s performance
Explore the Vast Spaceship
A colonist ship is full of diverse environments, from maintenance rooms to oxygen gardens. And full of dark corners, too!
– enjoy the stunning environments with moody graphics
– explore the whole ship during the main story campaign
– return to complete various basic tasks in generic missions
– stand up to the challenge in special missions – Biohazard, Survive, Lone Wolf, Infestation modes
Face Different Types of Enemies
You know you are not alone on this ship. There are friends, and there are foes. Sadly, the friends are outnumbered.
– test your strength against zombies, soldiers, cyborgs, mutant, cannibals, mechanical dogs, drones…
– get engaged in several unique boss fights
– complete special missions with various enemy types to gain experience
Challange your Friends
You can face the enemy alone, but you won’t last long. Call your friends to action and together take up arms against the enemy!
– play together in the cooperative multiplayer mode – you can play the story campaign and all special missions
– challenge your friends to a life-and-death battle in the player vs. player multiplayer mode
– conquer the elaborate system of achievements – collect all 170 of them!
– get social – share your results and leaderboard position on social media channels
By purchasing Dead Effect 2, you directly support the developers and get more than just a game!
– 20+ hours of gameplay
– all future updates for free
– downloadable game soundtrack
– exclusive art book with a comprehensive overview of the Dead Effect universe
– become a member of a lively community and participate in the development
Lets talk for a second about some of my favorite things… first off I love Zombies, who doesn’t love zombies, whether you’re a fan of The Walking Dead, or Return of the living dead.. or heck if you take it old school and love Night of the Living dead nothing beats a FPS game that lets you kill loads of undead walking meat bags.. If you’re like me and remember a sad age in video games, a time in the 80’s, 90’s and even the early part of the 2000’s, zombie games were rare, and even more rare were good zombie games. Now in 2016 we have an abundance of zombie games, fast zombies, slow zombies, fat zombies, half naked zombies, zombies in Resident Evil games (ok I lied, Zombies haven’t been in Resident Evil games since like 2005).
Dead Effect 2 is the sequel to 2014’s Dead Effect, the game has been improved in just about every area that matters, graphics, gameplay, story and sounds. If you enjoyed Dead Effect you’ll love Dead Effect 2, if you weren’t a big fan of Dead Effect, don’t let that deter you as the sequel is greater than the original. It needs to be said that this is still Early Access and will be improved, altered and have additional content added, what exist currently is really awesome, to think it will actually get better is pretty exciting.
You get to choose between 3 separate characters Gunner Davis, Jane Frey and Kay Rayner, each character has a type of weapon they specialize in.. Davis is heavy weapons, Jane shotguns and Rayner loves those swords (Zero 4 the win). I’m unsure if the story changes based on who you pick as I’ve only had the chance to play with Gunner… The game is set after the events of the first game, it’s set on the ESS Meridian, you awaken to find a doctor checking you over, after a moment, Gunner passes out again, the next time he awakens the room is empty, suspicious blood smears mark the lab. A woman named Danette gets in touch with you, she gives you a brief run down on your situation, and lets just say, things have hit the fan.. She explains she’s an experiment and needs your help to rescue her.
From that point forward you’ll do various missions for Danette, which are varied, nothing really too unique, your typical, go kill, go fetch, go rescue, escort,…. Although they are varied enough that you won’t be stuck thinking “I’ve only done this like a million times.”
Your typical FPS game, point your gun, watch as enemy dies.. the game has a large assortment of weapons and various skills to use. You can upgrade weapons and skills, helping to make them more potent, and buy implants or character upgrades to further improve your character. The enemies can get a bit repetitive, but the game is in early access and I’m sure the developer will probably add in additional enemy models as the game moves forward. The game isn’t the most difficult at this point in time, but again that can be explained away as it being an early access title.
Is it Fun
Is the game fun? The game is highly fun and rather addicting, when you finish one mission you’ll want to jump right into the next. The graphics are smooth and crisp, the sounds are clear and pleasing.. You can tell the developers put a lot of thought, effort and time into making this game far superior to the original, they seem to have taken all the positive feed back from the original game and improved the sequel.
Large assortment of guns,
20 hours of gameplay
co/op game play
Voice acting is a bit spoty sometimes
“fairly often” glitch when aiming down the sights won’t allow you to shoot
I’d say this game is well worth a purchase, it’s a very solid purchase currently and will only continue to get better as time goes on. Like most EA titles this one will likely increase in price as it moves further along in development. The graphics are nice, the animations are smooth, and the many different weapons give the gamers a bunch of options to choose from. I’d fully recommend buying this title now, supporting development and getting the chance to play this really amazing game as early as possible.
Game Title ====> Dead Effect 2
Platform: Microsoft Windows
Genre: Action, Indie, RPG
Developer: BadFly Interactive, a.s.
Publisher: BadFly Interactive, a.s.
Release Date: 6 May, 2016
Dead Effect 2 characters have been developed. Dead Effect 2 gameplay is very easy to understand and to play frequently. Gameplay, trainer, cheats, and review can also be search out for more details. We have just provide system requirements, cheats and Dead Effect 2 free download link for our visitors. Highly compressed the game is. Download 2015 PC Games for free and play with new features. Dead Effect 2 is a new pc game 2016. You may also like:-
5. Anno 2205 Free Download PC Game
Dead Effect 2 System Requirements are described in the content below. With these specifications, the game will run smoothly and graphics would be crystal clear. A machine (CPU) better than these specifications is most beneficiary.
- Processor : Core 2 Duo, INTEL CPU: Pentium IV, 1.4 GHz, AMD CPU: Guron 2.0 GHz
- Operating System : Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- VGA (Graphic Card) : 1 GB (Nvidia GPU: GeForce FX 5200, AMD GPU: Radeon Xpress 1200 Series)
- RAM : 2 GB or Higher
- DX : DirectX 9.0c
- Sound Card Compatibility : DirectX 9.0c
- Disc Drive : DVD-ROM at 8x Speed
- Network: Broadband Internet Connection or other available connection
Dead Effect 2 Cheats
Dead Effect 2 PC game has cheats. In order to read Dead Effect 2 cheats, just visit cheatbook database and download this cheatbook 2016. This Cheatbook database contains cheats for other most popular video games for PC, Play stations, and other platforms.
Install Dead Effect 2 pc game in this simple manner:
- Download : The game in installer form
- Install : The .exe file
- Accept : The terms and conditions for smooth installation. Wait till complete installation
- Play : The game and have a FUN!
- Support : the web, which game you truly enjoy!
Dead Effect 2 Free Download PC Game Full Version
Dead Effect 2 Free Download links have been collected from different sources. If there is any problem in Dead Effect 2 Free Download, please contact us. We need your feedback about Dead Effect 2 Free Download.