Users Rating :
Users Voted: 1309
Football Manager 2017 Free Download for PC Full Version
Football Manager 2017 Take control of your favorite football team in Football Manager 2017, the most realistic and immersive football management game to date. It’s the closest thing to doing the job for real!
With over 2,500 real clubs to manage and over 500,000 real footballers and staff to sign, Football Manager 2017 elevates you into a living, breathing world of football management with you at the centre.
You’ll have full control of transfers and decide who plays, and who sits on the bench. You’re in complete control of tactics, team-talks and pitch-side instructions, and you’ll follow the match live with our acclaimed 3D match engine. You’ll also deal with real football media, solve player-happiness problems and the board will watch your every move.
I am one of the fans that buys the game each year no matter what, but I am not biased. This is only the beta version (the full release will be launched in 4th November) .
1. There is more information than ever, which is easy to access in the panels. Before and after each game you receive a report from your analyst in which you can find every information about the opponent. Yes, in the editions before you could only have a report about the next opponent, but not one after the match. Now, in FM 17 your analyst will compile a summary of the match after it’s finished and you can see what went good / wrong. This saves you time of analysing each stat after a game. In my opinion this is one of the most powerful features of FM 17.
2. The game runs on 64-bits if you have a 64-bit OS and CPU. This is great because you can feel how fast and responsive the game is.
3. This might be a minor change / addition, but the new skin (the green one) is excellent. Easy on the eye, easy to read and pleasant even at night.
4. I’ve played about 20-30 games so far and I can really say that this match engine is good. No more overpowered crosses to the back / near post. No more unmarked fullbacks and ultra-concentrated game in the middle. I tried 4-5 different tactics (4-4-2 diamond narrow, 4-4-2 flat, 4-3-3, 4-2-3-1 wide and a strikerless one). Each of these tactics worked as you would expect it too.
5. Scouting not has a new option when you want to get information about a new player (Scout until full knowledge). Not a big deal, but it’s a welcome addition.
6. The pre-season takes longer then before because you receive more information and therefor, you access more information. Also, signing a player take a tidy bit longer because of the negotiations and so is when offering a new contract to one of your players (in most cases).
Comparison to FM 15 and 16.
When FM 16 came out I was very excited because I loved the interface, the responsiveness of the game, even the way the font popped out on the background itself. In short, I loved it. The problem was in the match engine and I have to say that it was the biggest disappointment I ever had in FM. The opponent was defending so narrow that it would leave acres of space down the flanks so your fullbacks were always unmarked. It was almost pointless to play an AMC because you would NEVER take advantage if his creativity since he will 90% of the situations just pass it down the flanks where were your unmarked fullbacks. The second issue was the overpowered crosses. Because of these 2 big problems I felt compelled to revert back to FM15 (which I loved). Now, FM 17 looks even better than FM16 and the match engine is very good (given the fact that it’s only a beta). By the way, I haven’t seen any major or big bugs in the game so far. FM15 was a very good edition which provided great functionality, a more than decent match engine, but it felt a bit laggy overall.
Things that I think need improving in FM17.
1. The player models in 3D on the pitch and the ball itself need some tweaking, minor touches. The ball looks a bit too bright and the player’s jerseys seem a bit unclear if you use a distant camera (elevated).
2. The colors in Football Manager Light Skin need serious improvement. It has very bad contrast in every aspect. However, the dark skin and the new one (green) look very good.
Honestly, I am trying hard to think of “bad things” in FM17. After the backlash they got for FM16 match engine, the developers corrected their mistakes big time and they added a lot of new things upon that. Regarding the match engine, I think the progression has stalled because of the setback in FM16, but the good news is that now it’s playable and really enjoyable. I hope you find this review useful.
Game Title ====> Football Manager 2017
Platform: Microsoft Windows
Genre: Simulation, Sports
Developer: Sports Interactive
Release Date: 4 Nov, 2016
Football Manager 2017 characters have been developed. Football Manager 2017 gameplay is very easy to understand and to play frequently. Gameplay, trainer, cheats, and review can also be search out for more details. We have just provide system requirements, cheats and Football Manager 2017 free download link for our visitors. Highly compressed the game is. Download 2015 PC Games for free and play with new features. Football Manager 2017 is a new pc game 2016. You may also like:-
5. Anno 2205 Free Download PC Game
Football Manager 2017 System Requirements are described in the content below. With these specifications, the game will run smoothly and graphics would be crystal clear. A machine (CPU) better than these specifications is most beneficiary.
- Processor : Core 2 Duo, INTEL CPU: Pentium IV, 1.4 GHz, AMD CPU: Guron 2.0 GHz
- Operating System : Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- VGA (Graphic Card) : 1 GB (Nvidia GPU: GeForce FX 5200, AMD GPU: Radeon Xpress 1200 Series)
- RAM : 2 GB or Higher
- DX : DirectX 9.0c
- Sound Card Compatibility : DirectX 9.0c
- Disc Drive : DVD-ROM at 8x Speed
- Network: Broadband Internet Connection or other available connection
Football Manager 2017 Cheats
Football Manager 2017 PC game has cheats. In order to read Football Manager 2017 cheats, just visit cheatbook database and download this cheatbook 2016. This Cheatbook database contains cheats for other most popular video games for PC, Play stations, and other platforms.
Install Football Manager 2017 pc game in this simple manner:
- Download : The game in installer form
- Install : The .exe file
- Accept : The terms and conditions for smooth installation. Wait till complete installation
- Play : The game and have a FUN!
- Support : the web, which game you truly enjoy!
Football Manager 2017 Free Download PC Game Full Version
Football Manager 2017 Free Download links have been collected from different sources. If there is any problem in Football Manager 2017 Free Download, please contact us. We need your feedback about Football Manager 2017 Free Download.