Users Rating :
Users Voted: 1309
Anima Gate of Memories Free Download for PC Full Version
Anima Gate of Memories is a third person action RPG that tells the story of two beings bound by an unwilling pact, an ancient monster and a girl who lost her past…
Forced to stay together, their lives will take a unexpected turn when both discover that something darker than they could imagine is about to start, a war in the shadows in which they will have a leading role.
Anima: Gate of Memories brings to videogames the world of Gaia from the Anima: Beyond Fantasy RPG table-top books. You will enjoy a deep and multifaceted story where your choices and actions directly impact the journey and decide the fate of the characters.
In Gate of Memories you control two different characters, Ergo and The Bearer of Calamities, and you can exchange from one to another thanks to the special synergy they have. What makes this system truly unique is that both are not “physically” present at once, but we can invoke the other even in the middle of any action, continuing the movement and creating spectacular combos. Each character also has at its disposal a large set of special skills that you will be able to develop and customize as in a traditional RPG.
• A deep and multifaceted story. The player’s choices and actions will influence the journey and decide the destiny of the characters.
• Epic battles with formidable opponents. Challenge many legendary entities, each with their own special features and game play.
• A deep combat system. A combat system which combines RPG elements with fast paced action and spectacular attacks and spells.
• Unique locations. Travel through the tower of Arcane and the world of Gaia across stunning backgrounds and places.
• A huge world. You can move with great freedom, visiting different locations and giving you the option to always retrace your steps to revisit areas, discover new secrets and unlock access to previously inaccessible places.
The video trailer in my opinion gives a pretty poor opinion about what this game is actually like. It’s a combo based action game like Devil May Cry or similar types of stuff. You have a basic combo or whatever, and then eventually it’ll end, but you can switch characters to keep the combo going. There are skills that will help you follow enemies and keep the hit count up. Every so often, you hit a combo threhshold that permanently increases your damage by 10%, so the better your combos, the more damage you do. You lose significant damage buff if you get hit, so it’s a win=win more, lose=lose harder type of rewarding system that really plays to the type of person who can attack enemies relentlessly while not getting hit in the process because mindless button mashing.
This is actually the second Anima: Beyond Fantasy based Video Game. The first is called Anima: Ark of Sinners, but it is a totally separate side story that has nothing to do with this game. If you’re not familiar with Anima: Beyond Fantasy, a lot of people will probably tell you it’s some Final Fantasy-inspired P&P RPG, but the truth is, it’s got way more inspiration from Xenogears than anything else. There is quite a bit of backstory that players not familiar with the RPG won’t know about, but they are not necessary to understand the plot of the game. The significance of some characters like Romeo Exxet might be lost on you, but overall it’s not a huge deal to the plot of the game itself.
It has a slow start, but it’s very good if you give it a chance. After the first few stages is when you unlock the game proper and gain access to skill trees for both characters and such. It has a little RPG style elements, obviously, but it’s still predominantly an action game. I highly recommend checking this out. If you like the game and want more, I highly recommend checking out the P&P Anima: Beyond Fantasy game which is among one of my favorite P&P RPGs. Just be aware it’s a Spanish game, the English-translation is kind of mediocre, and being European, the rules are fairly crunchy.
Game Title ====> Anima Gate of Memories
Platform: Microsoft Windows
Genre: Action, Adventure, RPG
Developer: Anima Project
Publisher: Badland Games
Release Date: 3 Jun, 2016
Anima Gate of Memories characters have been developed. Anima Gate of Memories gameplay is very easy to understand and to play frequently. Gameplay, trainer, cheats, and review can also be search out for more details. We have just provide system requirements, cheats and Anima Gate of Memories free download link for our visitors. Highly compressed the game is. Download 2015 PC Games for free and play with new features. Anima Gate of Memories is a new pc game 2016. You may also like:-
5. Anno 2205 Free Download PC Game
Anima Gate of Memories System Requirements are described in the content below. With these specifications, the game will run smoothly and graphics would be crystal clear. A machine (CPU) better than these specifications is most beneficiary.
- Processor : Core 2 Duo, INTEL CPU: Pentium IV, 1.4 GHz, AMD CPU: Guron 2.0 GHz
- Operating System : Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- VGA (Graphic Card) : 1 GB (Nvidia GPU: GeForce FX 5200, AMD GPU: Radeon Xpress 1200 Series)
- RAM : 2 GB or Higher
- DX : DirectX 9.0c
- Sound Card Compatibility : DirectX 9.0c
- Disc Drive : DVD-ROM at 8x Speed
- Network: Broadband Internet Connection or other available connection
Anima Gate of Memories Cheats
Anima Gate of Memories PC game has cheats. In order to read Anima Gate of Memories cheats, just visit cheatbook database and download this cheatbook 2016. This Cheatbook database contains cheats for other most popular video games for PC, Play stations, and other platforms.
Install Anima Gate of Memories pc game in this simple manner:
- Download : The game in installer form
- Install : The .exe file
- Accept : The terms and conditions for smooth installation. Wait till complete installation
- Play : The game and have a FUN!
- Support : the web, which game you truly enjoy!
Anima Gate of Memories Free Download PC Game Full Version
Anima Gate of Memories Free Download links have been collected from different sources. If there is any problem in Anima Gate of Memories Free Download, please contact us. We need your feedback about Anima Gate of Memories Free Download.